Are you concerned about your hearing? Our office now offers hearing tests using a new technology called the Otogram. The Otogram allows you to take your hearing test in an exam room at your own pace.
Please take a moment to answer the following questions:
1. Do others complain that you watch television with the volume too high?
2. Do you frequently have to ask others to repeat themselves?
3. Do you have difficulty understanding when in groups or in noisy situations?
4. Do you have difficulty understanding women or young children?
5. Have others told you that you don’t seem to hear them?
6. Do you have ringing or other noises (tinnitus) in your ears?
If you answer “yes” to one or more of the questions above, please talk to us about having your hearing tested. Most insurers, including Medicare, will pay for you to have your hearing tested annually.